Founded in 1998, Stalford Education Group has more than two decades of experience in Singapore’s education industry. It is driven by an educational philosophy that emphasizes not only intellectual excellence but also the cultivation of personal integrity, creative thinking, and a spirit of exploration, innovation and adaptability. With 9 educational brands and 36 branches in Singapore and across Asia, the group currently offers quality education to students aged 2 months to 18 years old.
The Stalford Management Associate Programme provides aspiring and talented graduates the opportunity to develop decision-making and interpersonal skills, while gaining valuable working experience in the education industry. You will rotate across the Retail, Academic, and Preschool sections of the organisation, and get to participate in meetings with senior management. If you are passionate about education and have a desire to impact lives, we welcome you to join us and learn what it takes to run a successful education business.
Benefits of the programme
- Receive training and on-the-job experience required to run an education business
- Gain skills and experience in marketing, operations, and human resources management
- Develop people skills to handle students, parents, and staff
- Explore technology for teaching, learning, and documentation
- Rotate across Retail, Academic and Preschool sections of the organisation
- Participate in meetings with senior management
- Excellent academic results in any discipline
- Good CCA record
- Able to work on weekends
- Passionate about education
- University and pre-university academic transcripts
- Recent photo
For more information on Stalford, please visit our respective websites: